Computer Safety at Work, Home and Everywhere in Between
IT Security Awareness Training
This presentation will increase your employees’ IT security awareness so they know how to better protect your company’s sensitive information and reputation.
Your employees will remember Mike Foster’s lively and fun IT security awareness training. During the presentation, he explains everything in plain English and his hacking demonstration will get your people’s attention.
If you need to stagger your employees in shifts, Mike can make several presentations. He customizes presentations to discuss your situation, operating systems, applications, and the key points your executives want Mike to make.
Topics include and are not limited to:
- Social networking sites
- Email security
- Viruses, worms, spyware
- Sensitive information
- Phishing and hoaxes
- Person in the middle attacks
- Wireless security
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity Plans
Remember—Mike presents these topics to your non-technical employees in a way they can understand so they can help protect your company’s sensitive information and reputation, ultimately saving you time and money!
Mike Foster’s Speaking Programs
Most Requested Topics:
- The Shocking Truth Executives Need to Know About Protecting Your Private Data
- E-Savvy: Using IT to Increase Productivity and Profits – The Parts Executives Need to Know
- Maximize Your Current IT Resources: How to Stay Current Without Spending a Dime
- Computer Safety at Work, Home and Everywhere in Between: IT Security Awareness Training
Other Speaking Program Topics from Mike Foster, CEH, CISA, CISSP:
- Road Warrior Technology Secrets
- The Future of Technology and What You Need to be Doing NOW to Prepare
- The Super-Tech “Best Practices” Workshop
- Finding Humor in Technology
- E-Savvy: Indispensable IT to Increase Productivity and Profit (the Parts Executives Need to Know!)
- The C-Level Guide to Making Your IT Department an Asset-Not an Expense
- Prevent Loss of Important or Sensitive Data Though Cloud Storage, Ipads, Iphones, etc.
- Create a Disaster Recovery Plan So You’re Prepared for Anything
- Ensure Your Employees’ Technology Use isn’t Opening You Up to Attackers
- Take Advantage of the Technology You Already Own, as Well as What’s Out There
- BYOD: Using IPads, IPhones, Androids and Other Portable Devices Safely and Effectively
- Ensure You’re Managing Your In-house or Outsourced IT Effectively