The Shocking Truth Executives Need to Know About Protecting Your Private Data
Plain English Explanation of IT Vital System Security
Attention: Executives, CEOs, CFOs, and Managers…
Normally, you rely on your IT professionals to keep your network safe. Unfortunately, IT is such a big world these days, your IT professionals may not be aware of what could cost you and your business millions.
Today there are many threats to IT security including viruses, spyware, hackers, and misuse of wireless networking.
Imagine how much money your organization will lose per hour of downtime if your network goes down. Also estimate the intangibles that will be lost in the event you have to notify your employees and/or clients that you have had a security breach and their private data has been released to identity thieves.
Mike has discovered that the vast majority of companies he reviews have at least one major bleeding artery they weren’t even aware of before the review. Often, those are the companies where the IT professionals, at the beginning of the day, stressed that no vulnerabilities would be found.
Find out as Mike explains in plain English the shocking truth about how un-secure your business and vital systems likely are—and the critical questions you must ask your IT professionals to ensure that you are safe.
Mike will reveal the top 12 key strategies you must review and implement with your IT professionals to make sure your essential information, network and assets are protected.
As an added bonus, each person that participates in this session will receive a special “Vital Systems checklist and Security Info Packet” that’s priceless when you prevent a devastating IT loss!
While you may think you have this issue covered… is it worth the risk of not knowing for sure?
Mike Foster’s Speaking Programs
Most Requested Topics:
- The Shocking Truth Executives Need to Know About Protecting Your Private Data
- E-Savvy: Using IT to Increase Productivity and Profits – The Parts Executives Need to Know
- Maximize Your Current IT Resources: How to Stay Current Without Spending a Dime
- Computer Safety at Work, Home and Everywhere in Between: IT Security Awareness Training
Other Speaking Program Topics from Mike Foster, CEH, CISA, CISSP:
- Road Warrior Technology Secrets
- The Future of Technology and What You Need to be Doing NOW to Prepare
- The Super-Tech “Best Practices” Workshop
- Finding Humor in Technology
- E-Savvy: Indispensable IT to Increase Productivity and Profit (the Parts Executives Need to Know!)
- The C-Level Guide to Making Your IT Department an Asset-Not an Expense
- Prevent Loss of Important or Sensitive Data Though Cloud Storage, Ipads, Iphones, etc.
- Create a Disaster Recovery Plan So You’re Prepared for Anything
- Ensure Your Employees’ Technology Use isn’t Opening You Up to Attackers
- Take Advantage of the Technology You Already Own, as Well as What’s Out There
- BYOD: Using IPads, IPhones, Androids and Other Portable Devices Safely and Effectively
- Ensure You’re Managing Your In-house or Outsourced IT Effectively