Business Week just released a report on the 100 fastest growing salaries, and it is no surprise that IT positions are on the list.
A slide show in Business Week about the Bureau of Labor Statistics illustrates a list of the top rising salaries from 2000 to 2009. Some of the IT related positions include:
- Computer and information systems managers
- 2009 salary: $113,720—44% gain
- Computer software engineers, systems software
- 2009 salary: $93,470—34% gain
- Network and computer systems administrators
- 2009 salary: $67,710—32% gain
- Computer systems analysts
- 2009 salary: $77,080—30% gain
- Computer software engineers, applications
- 2009 salary: $87,480—29% gain
I appreciate Alan Hague for sending the link to the slide show of the top 50 rising salaries.
Click here to watch the slide show.
Please post your comments on this blog.