Technology Presentations and Training to Protect and Grow Your Business
So many organizations think they can “buy” competitive advantage by spending money on technology. They feel that simply by investing in a new computer network and/or new software, they will automatically start enjoying greater productivity.
If their existing system is very slow or difficult to use they may indeed enjoy some success from simply upgrading their business computer network, which reinforces the idea that spending money on technology automatically gives them a competitive advantage. This is a dangerous mindset.
Technology itself won’t produce huge changes in your company’s productivity. Confidence and communication are just as important.
Technology can enhance the performance and productivity of employees that have:
- Great confidence in their jobs and the company’s products and services.
- Great communication with everyone in the organization and the customers.
In today’s economy, it’s important to save money on IT and get the most out of the IT investment you’ve already made. Mike will show you how to get the most ROI from the systems you already have.
He offers speaking programs to help you improve IT security and IT best practices, effectively lead your technical people, and efficiently use technology so you can increase productivity and profits and save time. In other words, his technology presentations and training will help you protect and grow your business.
Mike Foster’s Speaking Programs
Most Requested Topics:
- The Shocking Truth Executives Need to Know About Protecting Your Private Data
- E-Savvy: Using IT to Increase Productivity and Profits – The Parts Executives Need to Know
- Maximize Your Current IT Resources: How to Stay Current Without Spending a Dime
- Computer Safety at Work, Home and Everywhere in Between: IT Security Awareness Training
Other Speaking Program Topics from Mike Foster, CEH, CISA, CISSP:
- Road Warrior Technology Secrets
- The Future of Technology and What You Need to be Doing NOW to Prepare
- The Super-Tech “Best Practices” Workshop
- Finding Humor in Technology
- E-Savvy: Indispensable IT to Increase Productivity and Profit (the Parts Executives Need to Know!)
- The C-Level Guide to Making Your IT Department an Asset-Not an Expense
- Prevent Loss of Important or Sensitive Data Though Cloud Storage, Ipads, Iphones, etc.
- Create a Disaster Recovery Plan So You’re Prepared for Anything
- Ensure Your Employees’ Technology Use isn’t Opening You Up to Attackers
- Take Advantage of the Technology You Already Own, as Well as What’s Out There
- BYOD: Using IPads, IPhones, Androids and Other Portable Devices Safely and Effectively
- Ensure You’re Managing Your In-house or Outsourced IT Effectively
What Clients are Saying
Mike is the most entertaining and helpful technology speaker I’ve ever heard!
This was my third presentation by Mike and they keep getting better! I think it’s a testament to Mike that my IT professionals want him back for another review! They want to show him what they’ve accomplished and find out new best practices in IT.
San Diego, CA
I liked the fact that during his program Mike communicated his points on a layman’s level, and didn’t lose his audience with a bunch of technical terms. It was a good presentation, and I really liked his check list approach to fixing problems.
I found Mike’s presentation to be very engaging, from start to finish. My own knowledge on the topic increased, and I took a lot of Mike’s suggestions to heart, and implemented them when I returned to the office. Through his realistic examples and his knowledge of the subject matter, Mike increased my awareness of our immediate needs.
V.P. Sales & Operations