Send your IT Professionals to The 2016 SuperTech Best Practices Workshop
Monday 8/8/16 thru Wednesday 8/10/16
Executives are welcome too
Professional Development Workshop for IT Pros:
IT Pros must overcome ever-increasing challenges. Together, you can help yourself and your organization grow and thrive more than ever.
At the SuperTech workshop, IT Professionals receive what they really need in order to be truly successful in their careers… an arsenal of “best practices” that foster an environment where everyone in the company wins! SuperTech can be a positive life-changing experience for participants from everywhere.
Attention Executive Management:
These are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy when you send your IT techs to this one-of-a-kind ‘best practices’ IT workshop:
• Improved performance of your IT team and outsourced vendors.
• Increased productivity from IT teams that feel more appreciated.
• Improved IT Interaction with the rest of your organization’s team.
• Re-energized IT Pros who feel happier (and more loyal) about their jobs.
• Confident IT staff you can trust to professionally represent you to clients.
Imagine your IT department running like a well-oiled machine, with security precautions in place, projects completed on time, lines of communication wide open, and misunderstandings a thing of the past.
What The Workshop Covers:
This two and a half day workshop was created specifically for IT Professionals. Here are just a few of the proven practices that you’ll learn in this workshop that will help transform you into a true “Super-Tech:”
• Master communicating your technical knowledge to others.
• Make sure you are getting the most from your outsourced IT consultants.
• Discover the perfect strategies for providing feedback to management.
• Get the people you supervise to follow your instructions.
• Love your job and enjoy your projects.
• Handle multiple priorities with ease.
• Basics of superior communication.
Prior SuperTech events held in Napa and in New York City have been two days of 9a to 5p. Starting in 2015, the workshop expanded to two and a half days. It moved from a boring conference room and the new workshop meets at a different location each day. Expect a total of 12 hours of traditional training combined with 12 hours of other important activities:
• Monday August 8: In a Redwood Forest amongst trees more than 200 feet tall
• Tuesday August 9: At the Exploratorium and Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco
• Wednesday August 10: On the USS Hornet Aircraft Carrier
Mark, a valuable IT Manager and past participant at SuperTech says, in addition to benefitting from the content, he values the resulting friendships with fellow IT Pros: “I am only 1 out of 70 people in my company. When there is an unusual IT problem at work, having other IT Pros to call is awesome!” He is a past participant and, because he received so much value, is coming again this year too. He knows that IT Professionals can achieve so much more as a unified force. Empower your IT Pro to become part of that force.
Jered says, “I thought it would be good but the content in the first two hours and Mike’s hospitality and attitude blew me away. (There are) so many things I can’t wait to go back and apply.”
Jamie says that the workshop, “Gave me a different perspective to see how other IT Professionals face similar challenges. This was an awesome conference.”
Lester says that the workshop exceeded his expectations because, “I thought this would be a dry boring conference room seminar. It wasn’t. I had a great time with a great group I hope to remain friends with.”
Investment: $1495 total for all two and a half days
Yes, this does include entry fees and tickets at venues.
Does not include travel or meals.
Please call if you want help finding a good price hotel, sharing a car, etc.
Your family is more than welcome. Alternate activities are provided for them, and the schedule is arranged such that you will have plenty of time for you all to be together as well.
Please call if you have questions – including help with travel arrangements
Register today! email@example.com or Mike Foster direct: 805-637-7039